Finger-Style guitarist and Youtube star, Sungha Jung is back to wow us with his acoustic guitar brilliance in Manila on February 4th, 7.30pm at Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila.
Sungha will be performing some of his new tunes in his concert which includes songs from his lastest album “L’Atelier” to complete an unforgettable experience for his fans in the Philippines.
Followed by his sold out concert in Manila in 2016, Sungha delivered a world-class performance in guitar playing, crafting and blending beautiful melodies with his unique blend of bass lines and accompaniment. Sungha’s superb right hand technique allow him to master his instrument, and allowed him to color each musical piece with beauty and heart-felt expression.
A Youtube star and Finger-Style guitar Artist, Sungha Jung has more than 3 million subscribers in his Youtube channel alone. His guitar rendition of pop music, contemporary, jazz and classical tunes have been viewed more than 1 Billion times around the world through his Youtube channel.
This concert is organized by Wind Strings Entertainment and with collaboration with Resorts World Manila
Concert sponsors by Naga guitars, Singa guitars, www.guitarphilippines.com and WSM
SUNGHA JUNG LIVE IN MANILA 2017
Venue : Newport Performing Arts Theatre ( Resorts World Manila)
Time : 19:30PM
Date : 4th February 2017
Hotline : (02) 891 – 9999
Ticket Prices :
- VVIP Package : PHP 3800
- VIP : PHP 3200
- GOLD : PHP 2000
- SILVER : PHP 1400
- BRONZE : PHP 800
Terms & Conditions :
- All ticket prices are quoted in Philippine Pesos
- All ticket prices are exclusive of service charge
- There will be no refund after a purchase is made
- There will be no changes or cancellation once tickets sold.
- VVIP package will entitle a free autographed CD and a photo session with Sungha Jung himself.
- VIP ticket holders will entitle a free autographed CD only.
- Please take note that the photo session will start at 17:30 PM to 18.00PM only (4/2/2016)
- VVIP ticket holders are advised to arrive earlier by 17:15 PM to avoid further delay
- The management will arrange the best seats based on 1st come 1st serve basis after the payment has been done.